- 8+ years of experience in software development and 2+ years as Technical lead/Tech Project Manager
- Critical thinking and a big-picture understanding of how applications work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in interacting and presenting to other team members
- Good Communication verbal and written and ability to work with remote team
- Flexible and adaptable Ability to switch gears in various high-stress situations and apply themselves to quickly learning new technologies and adopting new methodologies.
- Accountability Candidate should be a results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and project initiatives.
- Efficient and Creative Candidate should be able to think outside the box to find the optimal solution to problems.
- Always should be ready to learn new technology, tools and process
- Project planning & estimation in line with customer expectations & end-to-end client engagement.
- Report on project progress against plan, including effort, schedule, milestones, issues and risks.
- Good understanding of Technology and Database Architecture.
- Analyze project metrics to ensure compliance to quality.
- Experience handling projects using Open source technology would be an added advantage
- Experience in Data Analytics and Machine learning an added bonus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to lead and drive a team to deliver breakthrough results.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all involved parties
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:GrowValue HR Solutions Private Limited
Reference Id:Proj Mgr